Shemale Forum
November 20, 2017, 01:50:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: When posting links to your own sites, please, link back to us. Affiliate links and commercial sites are considered spam and will be removed. Do not use ALL CAPS in your postings. This is annoying and WILL get DELETED with your account right away. Do not post phone numbers or personal info on boards, please. Registration is currently disabled. To join this shemale forum you need to email infoATshemalesexguide.com with your desired username and password and we will add you manually.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
cam chat models
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If you are going to Sydney, Australia to meet hot trannies.. read this  (Read 9144 times)
tommim80

View Profile
« on: November 01, 2010, 12:19:09 PM »

If you would go to Sydney in Australia to find nice trannies I would suggest you start off your night to go to Columbian this is a 2 level bar club, always free entrance.

After around 12 isch you go to ARQ nightclub, this is a tranny club always nice girls in there, specially on saturdays, but still anytime its open! ARQ always have a entry charge off 25 AUS dollar, if its not a special event its more.

There is a bar next to ARQ its called Taxi-Club there you can also pick up trannies, this bar is not the best place but they got very cheap drinks compare to all other places. And when u get there I would suggest you to become a member then u get even cheaper drinks. It will cost to become a member but if u stay a while and have a few drinks u get those money back for all the cheap drinks.

//Tommi
kuteguy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 11:03:31 PM »

taxi club is the place to go - but a bit hit and miss
sometimes its like WOAH

years ago - about 5-6 yrs ago - there was another bar - as you walk past Taxi club on your left and the petrol station on the right, next block on the right - small early bar; seen one or two every now and then
otherwise, there was another club in Sydenham too renowned for transsexuals but I never really saw that many

kuteguy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2012, 07:16:11 PM »

taxi club has now closed down permanently ...
SadoSop

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2015, 09:19:22 AM »

That lifeboat is very cool. I like the railing around it to keep people out from under it? right? ...safety first...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: